Vacenti is a family owned business operating six Aged Care homes in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane and Victoria Point. In late 2017 we opened a new state of the art senior living development in Hamilton with 150 aged care beds and 50 apartments.
We are committed to delivering high quality person centered care to support our residents by valuing life and wellbeing through personalised care.
We are looking for a capable and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team at our Marebello home, at Victoria Point in a Full-time capacity (Monday to Friday).
– As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will lead a team of housekeepers at this 138 bed facility.
– You will be hands on, leading by example by undertaking a range of cleaning tasks including dusting, vacuuming, polishing, bed making and other general housekeeping tasks.
– You will also interact with our residents in a friendly and helpful manner and display respect and dignity towards them as you work in their home.
– You will have experience supervising a team and managing rosters and you will be responsible for coordinating, directing and monitoring the housekeeping team to ensure the delivery of highly quality services to our residents.
To be successful you will have:
– Previous experience in residential aged care preferred
– Strong experience in a Housekeeping supervisor role
– Strong Leadership skills
– Current Police Check
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
The Vacenti team enjoy the friendly, community-like culture of working for a family owned and operated business.
To apply, please select the APPLY button and attach your current resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time