GM/Studio Manager Club Pilates Tarzana
Tarzana, CA 91356
Full-time, Part-time, Commission
COVER LETTER IS A REQUIREMENT AND APPLICANTS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL GET BACK TO ALL THE APPLICANTS WITH A COVER LETTER.
COVER LETTER: 1) What interests you in this role? 2) How will your experience/skill set contribute to bringing in new membership prospects, driving new memberships, client retention, and managing a team? 3) On a scale of 1-5 (1=My Smartphone is the main “computer” I use and 5=I know what a Pivot Table is in Excel) indicate how computer savvy are you.
We’re very excited about our brand new Club Pilates studio in Tarzana!
Many opportunities available for a capable skillful candidate with fitness experience. Looking for someone passionate about fitness/pilates, someone who takes initiative and works well with employees and employers. Has a proven track record of success in sales and people management.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience (preferable)
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described below are representative of those a General Manager must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking within the community
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Hire/Manage all sales associates and instructors at the studio
- Gain proficiency in software to run reports
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
- Provide coaching to sales and instructor personnel
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Drive sales and retain memberships through various marketing strategies
- Provide customer service, resolve customer and personnel issues
- Manage the daily operation of the Studio as defined by the Club Pilates General Manager Manual
- Attend all applicable Club Pilates trainings/meetings at Corporate or via telephone or web conferencing
- Supervise, discipline, and advise on pay and termination decisions related to Studio personnel including Sales Associates and Instructors
- Manage/respond to Studio’s social media feeds
- Provide suggestions/feedback to Owner regarding Studio operations/personnel
- Other duties as needed to enable GM to run the studio independently
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Growth potential within the company.
To apply include a cover letter explaining interest in this role
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Management: 3 years
Required work authorization:
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed