TITLE: General Manager
I. POSITION SUMMARY
Work as a partner in the achievement of our common goals, including, Guest Satisfaction,
Associate Satisfaction, Financial Success and a Safe Environment.
Maintain a commitment to continually enhancing a uniquely exciting atmosphere and guest experience, consistently providing friendly service, and consistently providing the highest quality product and value to every customer on every occasion.
II. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Reports to: Ownership and Franchise
Supervises: All hotel employees
Interfaces with: Hotel staff and Hotel Guests
III. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
**Oversee all aspects of operations** by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, budget and forecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
**Provide the vision, leadership and strategy** to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service and drive financial success. You have a strong hotel management background and an obvious passion for the hospitality industry. Your passion for service is contagious and you are a natural coach that loves to build effective teams and inspires individuals to do their best.
**Enable innovation and drive results.** You execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, understand dynamic revenue management and can drive profit to the bottom line through strong financial controls.
**Build a rapport with ownership and franchise.** You partner closely with your owner and franchise to understand their priorities and exceed their expectations.
IV. JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree (2+ yr) or equivalent work experience
- Experience in similar leadership role required.
- Ability to track and keep accurate records
- Ability to function well under pressure and handle high levels of stress
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to make sound judgment decisions
- Knowledge of service standards
- Computer literate
- Excellent communications skills
- Reading and writing in English required
- Must possess initiative and high energy level
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities
- Ability to interview, train and counsel associates
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with different levels of management
- Ability to interact with guests and staff
- Outstanding hospitality skills
- Ability to fill in missing/no-show shifts.
V. PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Regularly bending, stooping, overall flexibility
- Occasionally lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to walk entire property
- Prolonged sitting and standing
- Visual observation skill required
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Hotel Leadership/Supervisor Position of at least 2 years.
Education: Associate or similar work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- Hotel Management: 2 years