General Manager Falcon Holdings Management LLC
Norman, OK 73069
General Managers at Carl?s Jr. are responsible for attaining federal, state, city or county laws and company rules, policies and procedures. The General Manager is directly responsible for making moral, ethical and legal decisions that benefit the brand. General Managers at Carl?s Jr. are expected to maximize QSC standards at all times by participating, directing, coaching and following-up on the restaurant?s personnel. They have the overall responsibility of driving sales through maximizing established marketing strategies including the use of community involvement tools and support. Exporting management talent is key to the success of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Model and create an environment in which the Guest is always right; ensures a positive Guest service experience.
- Respond positively and quickly to Guest concerns.
- Hire high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent Guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all employees are trained and empowered to deliver total Guest satisfaction.
- Evaluate each employee?s ability to maintain high levels of Guest satisfaction.
- Maintains restaurant at level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for Quality, Service and Cleanliness.
- Continuously improve the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees.
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective)
- Provide appropriate and effective counseling
- Communicate team goals and expectations to all employees
- Make a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience in the restaurant at all times.
- Develop and execute the business plan (key elements include fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant.
- Utilize labor effectively to meet budget.
- Analyze business performance. Responsible for financial results.
- Execute company-wide marketing programs; initiates programs on time, correctly and with minimal direction.
- Identifies and develops local restaurant marketing strategies.
- Serve as a role model and set a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel management.
- Practice equal opportunity employment
- Enforce all labor laws (federal, state and local).
- Uphold company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and employees.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate the vision and Values of our brand; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent as a professional in every aspect of performance.
- Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Supports the goals, decisions, and directives of Restaurant Management; performs additional duties and responsibilities directed by Restaurant Management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
At least 3 – 5 years in Restaurant management position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P & L management.
- Ability to get results through others.
- Organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have own vehicle (automobile or truck), proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Work a minimum of 48 hours per week and available for flexible shift schedule including weekends.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None required at this time.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to communicate orally with management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Hearing, vision, and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
Sitting for extended periods is common. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, copiers, and printers. Also included is the ability to open and close common business filing cabinets.
Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Other jobs you may like
General Manager Hungry Hog, LLC dba Picklemans
– Norman, OK24 days ago
General Manager McDBLT Enterprises Inc
– Newcastle, OK30+ days ago
General Manager McDBLT Enterprises Inc
– Warr Acres, OK30+ days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed