To provide strong leadership by managing a Charley’s restaurant in an efficient, profitable, safe, clean manner while giving a “Great experience every time” to each customer. The manager will supervise and provide direction to their staff and advice and assist staff in all areas of the business. Key areas of focus are customer service, sales, marketing, product quality, service, safety, and cleanliness. The manager is responsible to uphold what is in the best interest of the brand, as well as be a communicator for initiatives impacting the restaurant.
- Oversee and manage restaurant while driving operational improvement.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of our Company
- Follow and enforce standards and specs written in the Operation manual. Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Responsible for the P&L’s related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints.
- The manager will supervise, train and provide direction to their staff and advice and assist staff in all areas of the business according to Charleys 5 Steps of training.
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Able to adhere and abide by company guidelines, including hiring, terminating, payroll and other HR administrative duties in-store.
- Promote a culture of training and development to ensure staff are ready for additional responsibilities should the opportunity arise.
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
- Directly perform hands-on operational work as needed and ensure resolution of any performance gaps.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Managers also inherit some marketing and advertising responsibilities
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required. Typically works under general supervision and reports to a DM
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience.
- Must have strong time management/problem solving skills.
- Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Financial or math stills need to be here.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to positively influence others. Outstanding leadership
- Must have strong understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, labor and scheduling, tools to track performance.
- Be reliable with a positive enthusiastic attitude and be able to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work hours to cover evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
- Must have open and flexible availability.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software (Microsoft office)
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Serve-Safe Certified is a plus
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Charley’s Philly Steaks.
Other jobs you may like
General Manager Charley’s Philly Steaks
– Huntington, WV30+ days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed