- Must be able to interact with customers on a daily basis. You must posses the ability to build guest relationships while ensuring quality service.
- Understand all aspects of the restaurant including but not specific to: employee retention, guest services, sanitation, food quality, profits and loss and training.
- Must be able to hire and properly train staff according to b.good specifications and anatomies of sandwiches, salads, smoothies and all prepared items in the restaurant.
- Control cash flow by adhering to cash handling procedures in accordance with b.good policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and may be subject to any changes in schedule. 24 hour a day oversight of restaurant operations.
- Must complete daily logs to ensure that all b.good cleaning, sanitation, rotation, waste and service quality is being met.
- Must be able to create and maintain and positive work environment.
- Full responsibility for weekly profit and loss, inventory, scheduling, marketing, ordering, production and any other restaurant objectives. All deadlines are met on time with complete accuracy.
- Complete understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- GM enforces all handbook policies and standards set forth by b.good.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the district manager. *This job will require 100% standing on a daily basis.
- May be subject to heat, cold and other conditions.
- You will be required to lift 35 lbs. daily and sometimes up to but not limited at 50 lbs.
- You will be required to follow and enforce all of b.good standards.
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to b.good.
Other jobs you may like
General Manager Papa John’s Pizza
– Concord, NHThe Maine Thing Inc. dba Papa John’s Pizza
– 25 days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed