Field Trainer Starkey Hearing Technologies
The primary responsibility of this Field Trainer position is to support sales objectives by providing training and support to customers and staff for Starkey software and hearing technologies. This position also requires customer support in patient hearing aid fittings and participation in customer events such as open houses and trade shows.
- Participate in programs for internal and external education and training.
- Schedule appointments with new and existing accounts, inclusing private practice audiologists and hearing instrument professionals, average of 3 visits per day or equivalent
- Present, train or teach Starkey products, software and technologies.
- Conduct classes, demonstrations and workshops when requested.
- Provide technical advice and fitting solutions to customers, when needed.
- Remain current on products and fitting techniques
- Answer questions from hearing health professionals
You Will Need:
- College diploma/university degree or certification from a certified technical institute.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a hearing aid manufacturing customer service, repair/remake, analyzing or audio designing
- Computer literacy required
- Knowledge of hearing aid instruments required
- Knowledge of product line
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Bilingualism an asset
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a world leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing solutions. We believe in using superior hearing technology as a means to achieving something even greater – creating meaningful connections between people and their worlds. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. The Starkey Hearing Technologies’ family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey.Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled. EEO is the law, EEO is the Law Supplement, Pay Transparency
Benefits of employment
We offer full time employees (30+ hours) attractive and meaningful Total Rewards which includes flexible options for medical insurance (High-Deductible Health Plan or PPO), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), a 401(k) plan with company match, company sponsored Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, as well as a generous Paid Time Off policy along with Paid Holidays. We are committed to developing our employees to meet their full potential through on-the-job training.
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that doesn’t…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed