Hanson Faso Sales & Marketing –
St. Louis, MO
Hanson Faso Sales & Marketing is a food broker of Specialty, Natural, Perishables, and Confections. We are currently seeking a Field Merchandiser to cover our customers in the St. Louis area.
The Field Merchandiser is responsible for servicing and selling to retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and sales are increased.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring that placements of products are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set as requested.
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
- Take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Prepare for and respond to audits.
- Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Provide feedback for Client audit objectives.
- Communicate effectively with both internal management and customers.
- Build rapport with our Clients and Customers.
- Field questions and proactively develop action plans to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrate high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws.
- Perform the job safely utilizing proper equipment and safety techniques.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Self-starter with a strong drive and desire to succeed.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; position requires daily discussions with customers at all personnel levels.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently, but also successful working within a team.
- Demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
- Ability to communicate with email and basic internet skills.
- Adaptability to changing demands, priorities, circumstances and directions.
- Demonstrate commitment to meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
The Field Merchandiser will have regular communication with the Account Manager for the chains they are covering.
Mileage or car allowance will be paid and candidate must be legally eligible to both work and drive in the United States. The Field Merchandiser is a salaried position with access to benefits associated with full time employment including health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Industry: 1 year
- Merchandising: 1 year
Please review all application instructions before applying to Hanson Faso Sales & Marketing.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Hanson Faso Sales & Marketing, a specialty food and confection broker, is a committed brand builder of Fine Foods, Confections, and Natural…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed