Engagement Manager / Apps
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/. People matter, results count.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in successfully delivering large, complex, multinational engagements that are of strategic importance to clients.
- In many cases, these engagements will involve radical changes to the way the client does business and/or new technology.
- Successful delivery includes ensuring contract commitments are met, with at least the profit margin targeted when the contract was signed, and with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Oversee the execution of engagement operations and proactively manage the relationship with the client(s)/client representatives and work closely with others to plan the overall client relationship strategy.
- Also ensure that continuous improvements are put in place, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement to help ensure the continuity of our contracts and new business.
- This role will work with the highest levels of the client leadership team.
Applicants must possess all the key traits of engagement management which includes:
- Results oriented – “Takes the engagement across the finish line”
- Able to lead teams to the results required
- Able to form relationships with clients and team members
- Project Management
- Designs and plans budget, scope, schedule, resources, quality, and measures to avoid risks and to increase benefits; takes clear responsibility.
- Closes the loop of the planning, execution and readjustment to the successful completion of the project; anticipates obstacles and overcomes these.
- Drives the efficiency, excellence, and profitability of the engagement.
- Communicates planning and status in a short, concise and unambiguous way; mobilizes the team and provides strategic direction.
- Detects risks and issues early and drives effective measures to remedy these.
- Successfully manages scope and scope creep.
- Follows Capgemini policies, methods, and procedures outlined by the Capgemini quality management system.
Financial Management and reporting
- Manages project finances and KPIs of contract.
- Initiates proactive measures to manage and improve the project profit margin.
- Reports on time, concise, clearly and effectively, both internally and to the customer.
- Works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc requests.
- Anticipates the negotiation tactics of the client and deploys appropriate tactics.
- Settles small and large/complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
- Demonstrates understanding of legal and service implications involved in the drafting and reviewing of contracts, schedules and service level agreements.
- Builds a relationship with our suppliers and service providers that will strengthen both businesses.
- Ensures compliance by third parties to meet contractually agreed deliverables, to the right quality levels.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed