e-Business Coordinator – Great Lakes Region Airgas Inc.
Independence, OH 44131
Are you ready to drive sales and be a part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed customer expectations?
Move your career forward with Airgas as an e-Business Coordinator in the Great Lakes Region!
What you will do:
The e-Business Coordinator supports Great Lakes e-Business (Airgas.com, Airgas SupplySync, EDI) channel growth. The e-Business Coordinator provides superior sales, administrative support, marketing and customer service for both Airgas associates and Airgas customers for all digital-related activities. This role incorporates professional verbal and written communications, prompt resolution of customer issues, and assistance with training branch associates and customers on e-Business programs and initiatives. This position also includes analytical and project management related activities to improve the quality and quantity of the e-Business channels both externally and internally.
- Partner with Account Managers to increase customer adoption and use of Airgas e-Business solutions.
- Attend meetings within assigned geography with District Managers, Account Managers, Branch Managers and sales teams as needed to review digital channel status and drive growth within customer accounts.
Assist with Airgas SupplySync customers as it relates to initial information gathering with Account Managers, Branch teams, customers, and Airgas digital channel teams.
Set up and maintain users for website access, assisting with change/disable requests, login credentials, creation of new customer accounts, linking of accounts and assistance of online order lists.
- Respond to general customer service inquiries as well as route customer service issues and requests to the appropriate Airgas Associate and/or Sales Office.
Maintain a working file of all registered users for follow up and correspondence via phone and email.
Assist Digital Business Development Manager as needed for support with Region e-Business strategies involving both associates and customers.
Lead or execute projects as needed involving pricing strategy, margin enhancement and technology advancement.
Analyze data, develop reports and form conclusions that can be used by various audiences to improve and grow the e-Business channels.
Responsible for data entry, including generating, maintaining reports and electronic files.
Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
Additional projects as needed involving pricing, SAP data updates, producing reports and more.
The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area of study preferred.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an eCommerce related or similar role.
Self-motivated with ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to apply complex/multiple data sources to problem-solve.
- Ability to drive change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Possesses a critical eye for detail.
Prior experience with web development, e-Commerce, or a combination of sales/marketing and web technology discipline.
- Knowledge of eCommerce best practices, internet marketing strategies, market segmentation techniques, customer experience/usability methods.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Experience with Google suite applications preferred.
- Prior SAP experience preferred.
Interpersonal skills with ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the purpose of leading presentations, and explaining information to management, field and branch personnel, as well as, vendors, suppliers and customers.
- Math skills to include the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
Minimal to no travel.
Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position’s responsibilities.
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access® telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
“Great place to work with great growth potential” – Director, Atlanta
“Opportunity to advance and a great safety program” – Driver, Cheshire
“Fun people to work with and flexible management” – Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed