Document Control Specialist Dabri, Inc.
Dabri, Inc. is seeking an experienced Document Control Specialist for the Hetch Hetchy Program. The work assignment will be at the project site in Moccasin, California. This is a full time position for Experience in the following is required:
- Comply with the Program document management policy and standards. Verify the types, structure, format, and presentation of documents submitted to the Document Control team as well as the metadata and document number for each controlled document or correspondence.
- Assist the project team members in collecting, tracking, storing and retrieving documents.
- Distribute electronic and hardcopy controlled documents and correspondence to defined recipients.Ensure timely review, approval and distribution.
- Performs normal administrative functions such as, filing, log maintenance, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence and transmittal into the database system, record and store photographs, schedule meetings and prepare/distribute minutes
- Works with other staff members as needed to develop and improve services. Responds to changing technology environment and participate in the process improvements.
- Verifies record retention requirements, and support cataloging, packing, and long-term storage of records.
- Review identified document control risks and issues and ensure that approved controls are in place, monitor their effectiveness, and know when to escalate issues to ensure ‘no surprises’ for project.
- Review the existing document controls processes and procedures across the Program and identifies any inconsistencies, gaps, and areas need improvement. Prepare reports and recommendations based on the existing condition assessment together with a proposed corrective action plan.
- Work with the Program Document Controls Manager and Program staff in developing new document management procedures where required, and ensure that existing procedures are followed.
- Ensure the project team members are provided with adequate training and support to enable them to successfully use the procedures and systems in use by the Program. Proactively conduct spot audits and over-the-shoulder-reviews of the project teams to facilitate their understanding of and enhance their compliance with Document Controls procedures.
- Ensure a clear understanding of contractual responsibilities. Maintain records of lessons learned and communicate within your team and across the construction program.
- Travel to the Program, project, and construction site offices if and when required for meetings, training and auditing purposes.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate. Exhibit a positive attitude and behavior within the construction program management.
- Engineering degree or Associate degree
- 5+ years administrative experience including project or program document control management
- Familiarity with office computer systems and set-up
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proactive problem solving, ability to adjust to changing job environment, and background in office procedures
- Proficiency in using Oracle Unifier, Expedition, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management procedures
- Ability to work in a dynamic, active environment on an active construction site with multiple interruptions throughout the day.
Submit your resume with detail project list, reference, expected salary/or hourly rate must be included.
Applicants without a salary expectations and reference will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Document Controls: 5 years (Required)
Please review all application instructions before applying to Dabri, Inc..
Dabri, Inc. is full services construction management firm and has depth knowledge of planning, programming and project management. Dabri,…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed