- New full time position available, Monday to Friday.
Opportunity to join a market leading, family owned business.
Sharpe Group are seeking an individual with exceptional data entry skills and advanced computer literacy, who is dedicated to becoming part of our exciting team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Database Project Assistant provides assistance and support to the database project team; this includes database entry including the use of the Company Database, MS Suite and other programs.
You will be required to:
- Contribute to the database project team by achieving benchmark results.
- Maintain accurate and efficient use of the Company Database, MS Suite and any other required programs.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Communicate regularly with the database project team and Director to ensure database integrity and security.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping all sensitive and important information confidential.
Desired skills and attributes:
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong computer literacy and IT skills with an ability to learn and apply new software applications.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide high quality service to internal/external customers with solution focused outcomes.
- Demonstrates the ability to engage with people at all levels in a professional and positive way.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Has high attention to detail, and meticulous data entry skills.
- Adequate organisational and communication skills
- Has a high level of drive, trust and commitment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks whilst meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with ad-hoc projects.
ABOUT SHARPE GROUP:
Our business of 35+ years has operated successfully since 1980. A privately owned and managed local company, we are proud of a long history providing trades excellence and accountability to our valued customers.
Sharpe Group provides exceptional mobile electrical, refrigeration, plumbing and gas services for homes and businesses throughout Adelaide.
We have over 30 technicians all supported by our professional management team including experienced coordinators and administration staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
Please note that this position is only available to those who are living and legally entitled to work in Australia.