Customer Service Representative 2 (Customer Service Representative 2 (180707)) Idaho Division of Human Resources
This position is located on the first floor of the Alumni and Friends Center, acts primarily as the building receptionist, and plays an important role in greeting and assisting guests and visitors to the Alumni and Friends Center. This position reports to the Senior Operations Manager and provides general support with building operation activities.
Alumni & Friends Center Reception
- Greet building visitors and provide building information; greet and direct guests to appropriate staff or departments located in the building – currently University Advancement, Alumni Relations, Boise State Foundation, Communications & Marketing, and Trademark & Licensing Enforcement.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, screen calls and ask questions to determine customers’ needs; and maintain visitor logs.
- Update and distribute materials and policies pertaining to building usage, catering options, facility availability and other related activities.
- Monitor and maintain visitor areas of the first floor at all times, ensuring visitor areas are neat and orderly.
- Maintain the facility’s interactive digital directory and events calendar.
Conference Room Scheduling
- Schedule and manage reservations for department conference rooms on the second through fourth floors using event scheduling software (currently EMS).
- Coordinate technology requests for conference rooms.
- Respond to technology, scheduling, and other issues and concerns regarding department conference rooms.
Building Operations Support
- Distribute mail, manage staff directory, assist with mailings, and order supplies.
- Process Approval Request for Affiliate/Visitor Status and Services forms.
- Assist with maintaining building key inventory and building access for employee and visitors currently authorized through Millenium access control software.
- Prepare facility work orders or custodial service requests when needed.
- Update building emergency policies and action plan as needed.
- Act as alternate building coordinator.
- Some knowledge of interviewing methods.
- Experience interpreting, explaining, and applying regulations, laws or complex policies to carry out assignments; accessing data using a computerized system; independently handling complaints and upset individuals in a business setting; conducting sensitive fact-finding interviews.
- Knowledge of Boise State University
Minimum Qualifications (Pass/Fail) plus Extra Credit. You must score a minimum of 70 to be eligible for this position. Extra Credit questions may improve your score depending on your answers. To preview the exam questions click on the “Preview Exam” link below (you will not be able to answer the questions from this screen). If you wish to proceed, click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed