– Locally owned and operated
– Inner west location
– Rapidly growing business
– Highly experienced team
– Great career opportunity
Health Technology Analysts (HTAnalysts) is a leader in Health Economics and Outcomes research consulting. Our team have an outstanding track record in evidence-based medicine and reimbursement for health technologies across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated full-time Consultant to undertake a variety of tasks that will support our multidisciplinary team.
The role will include
– Literature searches/management
– Systematic reviews & evidence synthesis
– Literature appraisal
– Development of clinical practice guidelines
– Excellent quantitative skills and an ability to communicate strategic ideas clearly
– Tertiary qualifications preferably in one or more of the following: Life science, medical/health science, public health, health economics
– Some experience in reimbursement would be highly regarded
Why join our team?
– At HTAnalysts we take pride in delivering work of the highest quality aiming to bring scientific rigour to everything we do.
– We are committed to providing a friendly and co-operative working environment and support the ongoing professional development of the team.
How to apply
All enquiries and applications will be treated in the strictestconfidence.
Please submit applications (includinga covering letter, full curriculum vitae and a copy of your academic transcript).
CLOSING DATE: 15 May 2018
Job Type: Full-time