CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant 2 to 10
Brookshire Residence –
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing with the state or must within four (4) months of employment have completed state-required training and a competency evaluation program.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Job Type: Full-time
License or certification:
Please review all application instructions before applying to Brookshire Residence.
Other jobs you may like
CNA 2 to 10 Oaks of Brookshire
– Katy, TX11 days ago
CNA – 2-10 Oaks of Brookshire
– Katy, TX26 days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed