Clinic Administrator – RN
Cygnet Health Recruiters –
Clinic Administrator – Registered Nurse (RN)
Our client is a Top Fortune 500 company focused on quality of care and innovative healthcare solutions. Seeking an experienced Clinic Administrator – Registered Nurse (RN) for a large, well-established Adult Internal Medicine office in Saginaw, Michigan. You will be supported by Patient Care Coordinators, Office Manager, Sales and Intake and Billing teams.
Responsibilities for Clinic Administrator – Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Overall management of the practice including all office functions, staffing and staff concerns, development and performance of staff. Direct all administrative and clinical services.
- Prepare annual budget, goals and objectives.
- Administration to further the objectives of the physicians as a group and individually, conduct regular meetings and oversee the physical improvements and maintenance of the groups’ various facilities
- Responsible for all aspects of bringing new providers to the practice and building relationships with colleagues with the overall goal to increase awareness within the communities and furthering the reputations of the physicians.
- Handle patient satisfaction issues.
- Ensuring that payroll and accounts payable are prepared properly for corporate departments
- Protocol implementation and maintenance
- Advertising, Marketing
- Forming new relationships with referral sources and fostering established relationships
Candidate(s) should have the following:
- Degree in Health Care Administration, Business or Nursing.
- Registered Nurse
- 5 years’ experience as an administrator, Director of Nursing, or Clinical Manager in a medical practice/clinical setting. Will also consider RN with strong Home Health leadership background.
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Analytical skills
- Work as part of a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use a computer
- Knowledge and experience with EMR
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- This position offers a competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Flexible Spending Account
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Cygnet Health Recruiters.
Cygnet Health Recruiters in a permanent placement firm specializing in healthcare, that has been in business for over 10 years. We work with…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed