Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to join our healthcare team at the Wyoming State Penitentiary in Rawlins, WY.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certified by professional organization in the state of employment.
- Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Takes vital signs, height and weight.
- Assists with PPDs and EKGs.
- Draws blood.
- Measures and records intake and output.
- Assists with patient treatments such as dressing changes, decubitus ulcer and tracheostomy care.
- Schedules appointments.
- Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
- Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Free online Continuing Education program
- Comprehensive Onboarding
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.