My client is a brand new state of the art, family owned and operated childcare centre catering for children aged 6 months to 6 years. They are dedicated to ensuring that all children are provided with the best head start to their early years of learning and education, all in an interactive environment that is safe, exciting and full of opportunities to learn and discover.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, strong Centre Manager to create a culture, build, mentor and develop a team in a brand new venture.
The role will provide you with the scope and opportunity to demonstrate your effective management skills, create innovative ideas, increase capacity and ensure the smooth day to day running of the centre.
If you are passionate about Early Childhood and enjoy the challenge this is the role for you!
What we are looking for
- Bachelor of Education/ Diploma in Children’s Services
- Previous centre “start up” experience preferred
- Provide visible leadership, direction and issue resolution at all levels
- A track record of developing and motivating a team
- Ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness are maintained at a consistent level
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Generous salary, bonuses and incentives
- Professional and supportive management team
- Values building a team in skill and capability through training and ongoing education
- Leadership non-teaching role
- Amazing new centre
For more information contact David Houlston 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant’s interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.