compensation: .45-.55 per mile (solo/team)
Job Purpose: Transports and delivers product or material by operating a tractor/trailer truck.Looking for 2 drivers team gets .55 cents to the truck and solo gets .45 cents. Dedicated lane so you are never stuck or sitting. Minimum 6-8 days out and home for 3-4 days. Flexible and understanding. Get 1000 sign on bonus after 6 months.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading of trailer
* Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: 1-3 years minimum experience Class A CDLEnergy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- High school (Preferred)
- Phoenix, AZ (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Class A CDL (Required)
Trucking freight handling: No touch freight
Lease purchase program offered: No
Trucking payment: Per mile (practical miles)
Trucking route: Dedicated