EM Cabinet Makers and Joiners –
We are currently seeking a qualified tradesman for immediate start to join our small friendly team for factory and onsite work on a full time basis to work on residential houses and some small commercial structures.
- This is a full time position for the right applicant who has the right work ethic and attention to detail.
- Wages are negotiable for the right applicant.
- Hours will be on a Monday-Thursday from 7.00am -3.30pm, Friday from 7.00am – 1.00pm some weekend work and overtime might be required.
Requirements of the Applicants:
- Punctual and reliable
- Operate factory machines such as, panel saw, edge bander, hinge borer and other various machines.
- Read and understand cabinet making/joinery plans.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with clients.
- Take pride in producing quality work.
- Have their own tools and have a current drivers license.
Please send through your resume to arrange an interview.
Looking forward to receiving your submissions!
Job Type: Full-time
- Cabinet Making: 3 years (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Drivers (Required)
- Driver’s Licence (Required)
Please review all application instructions before applying to EM Cabinet Makers and Joiners.
Other jobs you may like
Cabinet Maker Marble Expert Recruitment
– North Shore NSW6 days ago
Cabinet Maker Fusion People Sydney
– Sydney NSW1 day ago
Easily apply to this job