Assistant General Manager
Bulla Gastrobar –
Atlanta, GA 30309
Bulla Gastrobar is devoted to serving unique Spanish and Catalan dishes created with the finest and freshest ingredients. While the bar at Bulla is the center of attraction, the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations around a distinct ambiance designed to entice the senses and stimulate your appetite.
We are seeking a full-time Assistant General Manager to join our growing team. The Assistant General Manager is to oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, and training necessary to reach our set goals. This is a challenging leadership position where you will contribute your expertise to help achieve the restaurant’s objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation. This position reports directly to the Managing Partner (General Manager).
We need leaders who enjoy coaching and teaching their staff to produce exceptional dining experiences and strong financial results. We deliver high standards of service, quality and pride in all that we do. If you share our passion for hospitality, we encourage you to apply!
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to our standards
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition, and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Be a leader to our employees: continually develop and train team members, create team schedules, make employee selection and termination decisions, and ensure that all restaurant policies are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Develop, plan, and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- 2 years previous restaurant management experience
- 5 years previous restaurant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability, and Disability insurance
- Discount on food items when you dine at any of our concepts
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year
- restaurant: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed