Assistant Consultant – Community Sector Amergin
Are you an aspiring professional who’s passionate about supporting quality Disability Providers in Australia?
We are now seeking applications from candidates looking to work with one of Australia’s fastest growing consultancy’s in the Australian Community Sector. We offer a supportive and friendly environment and a generous remuneration package with personal development opportunities.
- Experience working in/with an Australian disability services organisation, preferably in a Client/Case Management role.
- Have a good knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Looking to utilise your passion and enthusiasm to inspire best practice in the sector.
- Be highly organised, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work to deadlines.
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Wanting to learn in one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors.
- Based in Brisbane (or surrounds).
- Immediate availability
- Project management skills/experience
- Aged Care or Child Care sector experience
- Cert III or IV as a Care Worker (or equivalent)
If you meet the above criteria and ready to be part of a great team, then please APPLY NOW or contact Tony Dempsey on 0400 400 639 for a confidential discussion.
Job Type: Permanent
Please review all application instructions before applying to Amergin.