Administrative Assistant (Front Office)
HSI Mechanical, Inc. –
Honolulu, HI 96819
General Description : : :
HSI Mechanical, Inc., a small construction company, is hiring for an Administrative Assistant for our Front Office operations. Primary responsibilities include Reception and Administrative Support, Timesheet Processing, and Certified Payroll Submission. Must be available to work during office hours: Mondays through Fridays, 7am – 3:30pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities : :
- Receptionist : greets and announces visitors; answer phones during office hours; check company voice mail and deliver phone messages; mail receipt and distribution.
- Payroll/Timesheet Processing : communicate regularly with officers, managers, and supervisors about the different divisions’ and departments’ issues; prepare blank timesheets for following week and distribute to supervisors and personnel; verify, review and correct timesheets received from supervisors daily for employees; submit timesheets to Payroll department; input and update information in Sage Timberline system.
- Certified Payroll Processing: Organize, scan, log, file, and forward Certified Payroll for HSI Mechanical and its subcontractors; submit notification of new job requiring certified payroll to Payroll Department; verify compliance with Certified Payroll and Dailies (daily reports from field) before releasing payments to subcontractors; input and update information in Sage Timberline system.
- Administrative Support: Organize, scan, log, file, and forward daily reports and other required documents for HSI Mechanical and its subcontractors; order and organize office supplies; billing; perform other business related tasks, as assigned, to provide support to the Company
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of office experience required
- Experience in construction industry desirable
- Experience with Sage Timberline a plus
- Ability to effectively operate office equipment
- General knowledge of computer operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be knowledgeable in materials as it relates to the construction, heavy industrial, or marine industries
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Must be flexible in work hours, on call as needed
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Must be a team player with a good attitude
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed